So many brides run around like chickens with their heads cut off the day before the wedding and even the day of. News Flash….stuff is either done or won’t be done by then….tough to change anything. If you have done good work in planning your wedding you have probably taken care of 98% of what needs to be taken care of…the other 2% really isn’t going to matter.
The day before have a girls day, go get pampered at the spa, have a mani/pedi, go tanning, have some wine…just relax and enjoy your big weekend. I always tell brides “Your day probably will not go perfectly, but it will still be a perfect day!” The little things that happen can bring the fondest memories. Roll with the punches and enjoy!